What you need to know
- No musical experience necessary
- Membership is open to persons living with dementia with their care partner
- Attend weekly rehearsals and mingle
- Quarterly performance opportunities
- Vocal or instrumental solos available for those who are interested
- Easy access to a beautiful and calming rehearsal space
- Songbooks contain lyrics only - familiar songs will be utilized. No need to read music.
- Directed by a board certified music therapist
- Free of charge!
Gleeful Choir In The News
Who we are and how we work
What you can do
Dementia care partners face the challenge of taking on new roles, that of caregiver and care-recipient. Choral singing offers an experience where these roles can be set aside, and couples find joy in singing and interacting; maintaining the quality and closeness in their relationship